New openings positions !
Senior EMC/EMI Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Electromagnetic interference, electromagnetic compatibility (EMI/EMC) Engineer to join our EMC and Environmental Verification Team working on state-of-the-art cellular base station radio equipment products intended for global market deployment.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
- Your role would involve planning and execution of verification tests, measurements and documentation covering EMC, Radio Regulatory Compliance and Environmental requirements to support the dynamic and fast-paced Radio/Telecommunication business.
- Review schematics, wiring diagram and structure drawings to ensure EMI/EMC compliance to specification
- Plan, develop and execute internal and regulatory test cases (EMC, ENV, Radio, Safety)
- Prepare and revise EMC Control Plan and Test Plan
- Write equipment qualification documentation (test plans, test results, troubleshooting reports, FRACAS, etc.)
- Able to work in close collaboration with Systems Engineering teams (HW and SW design groups, external test labs, customers, etc.)
- May have to lead small technical team
- Able to work collaboratively to meet project milestones and team KPIs
- University degree in Electrical Engineering (B.Sc. or equivalent)
- Minimum 7 years in relevant experience including EMC/EMI design, HW verification, RF testing
- Good understanding of 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G wireless communications technologies
- Strong knowledge of ETSI, FCC and ISED standards and associated regulatory certification
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management, prioritization
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Good documentation and report writing skills
BIRCIS Technologies & Consulting Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.